Craft My Crazy – July Session (On Hold)
We are holding this week of camp in Hold status until we confirm our staffing for the summer. We just wanted to let you know that this week is a possibility if the other weeks don’t work for you.
Ages: 6th grade and up
Date: July 26-29, 2021
Time: 9am – 4pm. Arrive at 8:45 for health assessment.
Out of stock
Chef Tiffany has developed a reputation for trying all of the crazy craft projects that she sees on Pinterest. Her family and friends say if it's not crazy, she's not interested. Tiffany says if it's not outside of your comfort zone, you aren't learning. Students will be able to explore a variety of projects that are not typically available at home or at school - all under the supervision of Tiffany and her staff. At the beginning of the week, students will be able to pick from a variety of individual or group art projects ranging from:
- safety precautions for each project
- mandalas and dot painting
- yarn work - learn to crochet and help create our large art studio rug
- diamond dot painting and paint by numbers (not the preschool kind, the kind you get at Michael's)
- resin sculptures
- paper modeling
- so much more!
What To Bring to Camp:
- Bring a cold lunch and a water bottle
- Long hair should be tied back away from their faces
- Aprons are provided, but we recommend that you don't wear your favorite clothes and shoes 😉