YEAH! I’m so excited to get started on our Kids Cooking Class Challenge and all of the LIVE cooking classes that I will be hosting this summer.
We are going to have a great time and the challenge prizes are absolutely gorgeous.
- Now that you have signed up for a challenge or a LIVE class, you will receive an order confirmation email. That email simply identifies what you registered for – so check to make sure that you have signed up for everything you intended.
- The first challenge starts on June 10th, but the Kickoff Packet will be emailed to you on June 1st. So be sure to add email@example.com to your spam filter to make sure you get all of our emails. If you have GMAIL – you can also create a filter for our email messages so that it goes directly to your Primary folder instead of Promotions or Updates. If you want to… 🙂
- Head on over to our YouTube channel to SUBSCRIBE and click the bell icon to be notified when I add new videos or when I start a LIVE event. I’ll be following the schedule outlined in the Kickoff Packet, but I’ll also be doing some impromptu videos as well.
- Keep an eye on your inbox 7 days before each challenge starts. I will be sending you full details about each challenge. So double check your spam filter!
- BEGINNER STUDENTS: If you have a student that is a beginner, there are a couple of things you can practice with them in the mean time so they will be more successful during classes and challenges. Practice measuring – both with liquids and solids, measuring cups and spoons. Teach them to level things like flour. Let them cook with you in the kitchen so they get a feel for carrying ingredients, mixing things, chopping things, and not spilling things all over the place. Kids get excited and move too fast in the kitchen. Encourage them (politely) to slow down and think about what they are doing. Lastly, encourage them to clean up as they go along.I love our beginner students and look forward to cooking with them this summer. Please don’t feel like beginners aren’t welcome. These are just a few simple things you can do to help them get ready if you have some extra time. 🙂